Descendants of Daniel Baily
Generation No. 1
1. DANIEL BAILY He married ELIZABETH KNEPPER.
Child of DANIEL BAILY and ELIZABETH KNEPPER is:
2.i.JEREMIAH BAILEY, b. 28 October 1817, Albany Township, Berks County, Pa.; d. 04 March 1901, Albany Township, Berks County, Pa..
Generation No. 2
2. JEREMIAH BAILEY (DANIEL1 BAILY) was born 28 October 1817 in Albany Township, Berks County, Pa.(1), and died 04 March 1901 in Albany Township, Berks County, Pa.. He married SALLIE SMITH. She was born 1822.
Notes for JEREMIAH BAILEY:
1860 Agricultural Census, Albany Township, Berks County Jeremiah Baily -145 Acres Improved and 38 Acres unimproved land valued at $6,000. -farm machinery and implements valued at $200.00 -4 horses, 9 milch cows, 3 other cattle, 1 sheep, and 11 swine, valued at $667.00 -harvest yielded 18 bushels of wheat, 275 bushels rye, 300 bushels Indian corn, 67 bushels oats, 10 punds wool, 500 bushels Irish potatoes, 85 bushels buckwheat, 15 tons hay, and 1 bushel clover seed. -market garden produce valued at $3.00 -orchard products valued at $20.00 -homemade manufactures valued at $8.00 -produced 800 pounds of butter. -animals slaughtered valued at $155.00
Marriage Notes for JEREMIAH BAILEY and SALLIE SMITH:
1880 Federal Census, Albany twp., Berks County, Pa.
Jermiah Baily 62 Farmer Pa Pa Pa
Sarah 58 Keeping House Pa Pa Pa
Sarah Willes 7 Gr-dau.
Anna Willes 4 Gr-dau.
Children of JEREMIAH BAILEY and SALLIE SMITH are:
i. ALBERT BAILEY. ii. LEWIS BAILEY.
3. iii. DANIEL BAILEY, b. 21 February 1845; d. 29 June 1926, Lynn Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania.
Generation No. 3
3. DANIEL BAILEY (JEREMIAH2, DANIEL1 BAILY) was born 21 February 1845 (2,3) and died 29 June 1926 in Lynn Township, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. He married SUSANNA SECHLER Abt. 1869, daughter of JONATHON SECHLER and MARIA LUTZ. She was born 01 June 1850, and died 04 April 1931 in Pennsylvania.
Marriage Notes for DANIEL BAILEY and SUSANNA SECHLER:
1880 Federal Census, Lynn Twp., Lehigh County, Pa.
Daniel H. Bailey 34 Farmer
Catherine Miller 84 Other
Thomas Lenard 17 Other Servant
Mary Sousely 15 Other Servant
Children of DANIEL BAILEY and SUSANNA SECHLER are:
i. LEWIS BAILEY, b. 20 October 1870. ii. AMANDA BAILEY, b. 05 September 1872, Lynn Township, Lehigh County, Pa; d. 15 November 1909, Lynn Township, Lehigh County, Pa; m. CHARLES D. HEINTZELMAN, 21 June 1889 (4); b. 07 May 1862, Wanamaker's, Lynn Twp, Lehigh Co., Pennsylvania (5); d. 30 January 1942, Allentown, Lehigh County, Pa.(6)
Notes for AMANDA BAILEY:
Obituary-Allentown Morning Call, 1909 Amanda Heintzelman died at 7:30 a.m. Monday November 15, of complications of diseases at the family residence at Wannamaker's. Age 37 years, 2 months, and 19 days. Survivors: Brothers, James and Lewis Bailey; husband, Charles. Member of Jacksonville Church, burial at Jacksonville Cemetery, O.A. Ebert presiding.
Notes for CHARLES D. HEINTZELMAN:
Obituary-Allentown Morning Call, 1942 Charles D. Heintzelman, 79, of 517 Harrison St., died at 3 p.m. friday in the Sacred Heart Hospital. Mr. Heintzelman was born at Wannamakers, a son of the late Daniel and Eliozabeth, nee Rauch, Heintzelman. He retired several years ago after working 13 years for the City Highway Department. Surviving are five children, Mrs. Clara Moyer of Zionsville R.1, Anna of Reading, Florence, Howard, and Arthur, all of Allentown; five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. His wife, Amanda, nee Bailey and two sons and a daughter preceeded him in death. Funeral arrangements will be announced today. iii. JAMES BAILEY, b. 18 September 1876.
1. Family Search, I.G.I..
2. Certificate of Death, Daniel Bailey.
3. Jacob's Union Church Records.
4. "The Heintzelman Family". Raymond E. Hollenbach
5. Certificate of Death, Amanda Heintzelman.
6. Certificate of Death, Allentown Hospital.